- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- in Dialoge
- Joseph Beuys
- sheet 11.75 × 8.25 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper in the book Dialoge
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- A 21/50
- In pencil front LL “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil LM of last page of Dialoge “A 21/50”; and handwritten addition below [seems to be a signature but not Beuys’s]
- Physical Description
- Schellmann 1992 catalogue raisonn√© #210 is a reproduction of a granolithograph (see Schellmann 1992 catalogue raisonn√© #165) from Zeichnungen zu Leonardo Codices Madrid (Drawings for Leonardo Codices Madrid), a book of 81 granolithographs, from Beuys’s drawings for the two sketchbooks, the Madrid Codices by Leonardo da Vinci, rediscovered in 1965. This one reproduction is included in bibliophile edition A of the book Dialoge (Dialogues) by Hartmut Kraft, together with graphics by other artists. Book closed: 7/8 x 10-¾ x 13-¾" ; book open: _____________________________
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992