- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Iphigenie/Titus Andronicus (Iphigenia/Titus Andronicus)
- Joseph Beuys
- framed 28.375 × 21.75 × 1.75 inches
- glass, iron, black-and white photographic film negative, black-and-white film positive, stamped oil paint
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- AP 4/5 from an edition of 45
- in pencil on reverse on attached black paper board CC “Joseph Beuys AP 4/5”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- a photographic film negative and a photographic film positive between two sheets of glass stamped with a red paint cross. Frame is raw steel
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1997