- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Killed Book/Shot
- Milan Knizak
- overall 11.125 × 9.125 × 3.1875 inches
- offset lithograph on paper, wood
- Not on view
- Books (Books)
- Accession Number
- N.A.; N.A.
- Physical Description
- A handbound copy of “Kukátca” by Antonin Macek with 17 holes in it (all holes may not have been shot) contanined in a wood frame with plexiglass glazing
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989