- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kunst = Kapital (Art = Capital)
- Joseph Beuys
- overall 13.25 × 17.1875 × 0.375 inches
- screenprint on blackboard, wood
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 50 + X examples
- In pencil lower front wood frame “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil LR “Probeexemplar” (“Proof”)
- Physical Description
- slate board with white silkscreened text “Kunst=Kapital” in wooden frame, with handwritten additions
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992