- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kunst = Kapital (Art = Capital)
- Joseph Beuys
- overall 13.25 × 17.1875 × 0.375 inches
- screenprint on blackboard, wood
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 50 + X examples
- In pencil lower front wood frame “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil LR “Probeexemplar” (“Proof”)
- Physical Description
- slate board with white silkscreened text “Kunst=Kapital” in wooden frame, with handwritten additions
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992