- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Land’s End
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 42.125 × 29.75 × inches
- etching, sugar-lift aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘78”; BL “54/56”
- Physical Description
- An image comprised of geometric shapes, names of colors, a handprint, and lines. An itaglio print from three copper plates.
- Atelier Crommelynck
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988