- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Land’s End
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 42.125 × 29.75 × inches
- etching, sugar-lift aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘78”; BL “54/56”
- Physical Description
- An image comprised of geometric shapes, names of colors, a handprint, and lines. An itaglio print from three copper plates.
- Atelier Crommelynck
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988