- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Light Bulb
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 19.375 × 12.125 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘70”; below plate BL “3/40”;
- Physical Description
- An image of a lightbulb on its side supported above a small pedestal. A ltithograph from three stones and one rubber stamp.
- Frank Akers
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988