- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Light Bulb
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 17.125 × 13.875 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘76”; BL “3/48”
- Physical Description
- An image of a lightbulb on a pedestal printed in black. A lithograph from three aluminum plates.
- Bill Goldston, James V. Smith
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988