- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Light Bulb
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 12-7/8 × 16-½ inches
- etching, open-bite on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “4/12 J. Johns ‘67”; on reverse BL “1242.135”
- Physical Description
- A black and white image of a light bulb on a small pedestal. An intaglio from one copper plate
- Donn Steward
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988