- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joseph and Klaus Staeck Beuys
- sheet 33-¾ × 24 inches
- screenprint on paperboard
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BL “Joseph Beuys” BR “Staeck”; in pencil front BC “23/40”
- Physical Description
- red ink screenprinted on a sheet of brown paperboard
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2002