Collections Browse Maquette for crosswalk, Lines in Two Directions, between Walker Art Center and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Maquette for crosswalk, Lines in Two Directions, between Walker Art Center and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- LeWitt, Sol; Watanabe, Jo
- sheet 20-3/8 × 15-¾ inches
- pencil on paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Drawings)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- [schematic drawing of an eight-pointed star in circle]
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 1988