Collections Browse Maquette for crosswalk, Lines in Two Directions, between Walker Art Center and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maquette for crosswalk, Lines in Two Directions, between Walker Art Center and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Sol LeWitt, Jo Watanabe
- sheet 20.375 × 15.75 × inches
- pencil on paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Drawings)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- [schematic drawing of an eight-pointed star in circle]
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 1988