- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Mirror I
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 22 × 15.0625 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “RM 12/25”; front BL Waddington Graphics chop mark
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from two aluminum plates, printed in sanguine and black. Same image as Belknap 411.
- Trestle Editions by Bruce Porter and David Lantow
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000