- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Music for J.S. Bach
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 22-½ × 14-15/16 inches
- lithograph, chine appliqué on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- ap VII/XV from an edition of 35
- in pencil front BR “RM ap VII/XV”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from two aluminum paltes printed in black on handmade red Moriki paper. This addition was given to Haryy Jankovici, Ditions de la Dirrerence, Paris, to complement the publication the French language version of Robert Motherwell: Notes Romaines by Gabriella Drudi. The black plate is the same as used in Belknap 213.
- Trestle Editions by Bruce Porter and David Lantow
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000