- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Music for Long Point
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 24 × 16.875 × inches
- lithograph, chine appliqué on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- trial proof from an edition of 30
- in pencil front BR “RM”; in pencil front BR “Trial”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph form three aluminum plates printed in two blacks and sanguine.The black gestural plate is the same as used in Belknap 409.
- Trestle Editions by Bruce Porter, David Lantow and William Olsen
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000