- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 18, 1978
- Matthew Day Jackson
- overall installed 60 × 73 × 2 inches
- yarn, wood, Formica on wood
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- An abstracted representation of an aerial view of the grounds of the Jonestown massacre November 18, 1978, constructed of yarn and Formica.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2011
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist