- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- o.T. aus Spur II (untitled from Trace II)
- Joseph Beuys
- 21.875 × 30 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 7/17 A.P.
- In pencil front LR “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front LR “7/17 a.p.”; “Joseph Beuys”
- Physical Description
- From Trace II, a portfolio of 9 lithographs (accession #92.250.1‚Äì.9). The single sheets have no titles; the lithographs are partly from earlier themes, modified and worked on stone.
- Matthieu AG, Dielsdorf/Zurich
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992