- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- ¬© Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- ohne Titel (Untitled)
- Sigmar Polke
- Unframed 39.25 × 27.5 × inches
- screenprint, lacquer on paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Monoprints/Monotypes)
- Accession Number
- In ink reverse ML “Sigmar Polke”; In ink stamped ML “MUSEUMSVEREIN M√ñNCHENGLADBACH’; in ink ML "16/30”; in ink ML “87”
- Physical Description
- blue lacquer over blue screenprint on paper