- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open on Two Whites
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 48 × 32 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in purple ink in plate front BR “R. Motherwell 17/30”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph form one stone and one aluminum plate printed in black and white.
- Ben Berns
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000