- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper Swallows
- Milan Knizak
- sheet 10.5 × 8 × inches
- marker (?), ball point pen, paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Unique Works on Paper)
- Accession Number
- Ball point pen, LR, “Milan Knizak”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Handwritten text on white paper. Description of an event in Prague, Oct. 10, 1965.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989