- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Paper Swallows
- Milan Knizak
- sheet 11.8125 × 8.375 × inches
- marker, typing, paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Unique Works on Paper)
- Accession Number
- Ball point pen, reverse, “M. Knizak” UR; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Sheet with tex, handwritten text in blue marking ink and ballpoint in English and black marking ink and typed text in Czech. Score for an event.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989