- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Mark Leckey
- sheet 33 × 25-1/8 inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in black ink on rev. BL “Mark Leckey” ? illegible; in black ink on rev BL “5/20”
- Physical Description
- The word “Parade” in gold over a grid of 20 images of men in various costume and poses.
- Credit Line
- Butler Family Fund, 2004
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist