- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Recurrent Theme in Red
- O. Louis Guglielmi
- unframed 24 × 30 inches
- oil on canvas
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- Front LL, “Guglielmi”; Reverse TL horizontal stretcher member in pencil “1943 Louis Gugliemi Recurrent Theme in Red”
- Physical Description
- two women standing on a street talking, mid and background horse pulling a red wagon that has a logo “Fish” on the side. Billboard which reads “Farewell My Lovely” a blue car a red fence and a red building.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the T. B. Walker Foundation, Gilbert M. Walker Fund, 1944
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist