- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- RichtkrâÂ§fte (Directional Forces)
- Joseph Beuys
- 5.875 × 4.25 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front M “Joseph Beuys”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Photo of the environment “Directional Forces” in the Berlin Nationalgalerie. Photo: J√ºrgen M√ºller-Schneck, Berlin. Reverse of card is an invitation to a conversation with Joseph Beuys, Wednesday, March 16, 1977, on the occasion of the acquisition of his “Environment” Richtkr√§fte, 1974.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992