- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Running Elegy II, Blue State
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 18-½ × 35-7/8 inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof IV/V from an edition of 10
- in black ink front BR “Motherwell AP IV/V”
- Physical Description
- Lift-ground etching and aquatint from one copper plate printed in black, soft-ground ethcing from one copper plate printed in blue.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mousley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000