- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- S.H. - oder die Liebe zum Stoff (S.H. - or the love for the material)
- Sigmar Polke
- framed 40-15/16 × 29-1/16 × 1-½ inches
- screenprint on fabric
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in black ink front BR “Sigmar Polke 2000” (the signature is underlined and 2000 is written below it); in black ink front BL “4/66” on reverse stamped onto support frame “Mike Karstens Graphics AM Hawerkamp 31 D-48156 Münster”, “Art adktuell edition Linde Rohr Bongard tel: 0221/41 7000 Fax 421975”
- Physical Description
- An image of fingers turning a key that is attached to a heart-shaped charm, Printed on leopard skin patterned fabric.
- Mike Karstens
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund and McKnight Acquisition Fund, 2007