- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- S.H. - oder wann zählen die Punkte? (S.H. - or when the points Count?)
- Sigmar Polke
- framed 37.25 × 29.3125 × 1.25 inches
- acrylic, screenprint on fabric
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in black ink on stretcher bar member “Sigmar Polke 2002”; in black ink on stretcher bar member “37/66"in pencil on back of frame TC "Nr. 2”
- Physical Description
- An image of hands holding a cup of coffee printed on polka-dotted fabric.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund and McKnight Acquisition Fund, 2007