- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 45-1/8 × 34 inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘77”; BL “3/50”
- Physical Description
- An image of a Savarin Coffee can filled with paint brushes. A lithograph from seventeen aluminum plates
- Bill goldston, James B. Smith
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988