- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Schildkröte (Turtle)
- Sigmar Polke
- sheet 27.5 × 19.625 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “Sigmar Polke 2002”; in pencil front BL “74/75”
- Physical Description
- An appropriated image of an Argyle pattern sweater and pearl necklace. Hand drawn around image are generalized turtle features. Paper is divided into grid by light blue lines.
- Steidl, Göttingen
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2002