- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Shrinky Dink 1
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 28.75 × 31.75 × inches
- intaglio on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- edition of 48; AP III/X
- in pencil front BR “J. Johns ‘10”; in pencil front BL “AP III/X”
- Physical Description
- A black and white image with multiple layers of imagery.
- Proofed by John Lund at Jasper Johns’ Low Road Studio, Sharon Ct
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2011