- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shrinky Dink 4
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 28.625 × 31.75 × inches
- intaglio on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- edition of 49; AP III/X
- in pencil front BR “J. Johns ‘10”; in pencil front BL “AP III/X”
- Physical Description
- A multi-colored intaglio with layers of imagery.
- Proofed by John Lund at Jasper Johns’ Low Road Studio, Sharon Ct
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2011