- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Sirens II
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 24.25 × 28.25 × inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- trial proof from an edition of 69
- in pencil front BR “RM”; in pencil front BR “Trial”
- Physical Description
- Aquatint from one copper plate printed in ochre; soft-ground etching from one zinc plate printed in green; lift-ground etching and aquatint from one copper plate printed in black. The black plate is the same as used in Belknap 382.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mousley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000