- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stille (Stillness)
- Joseph Beuys
- 9.5 × 7.25 × inches
- offset lithograph, ink, graphite, watercolor on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil on image side LL “Joseph”; LR “Beuys”; In pencil on image side LL “7/30”
- Physical Description
- Invitation card from Galerie Klein, Bonn. In red ink on image side are Cyrillic letters that look like an M, a backwards N and a P. In Arabic letters: MIR (Peace). In offset on reverse: “Joseph Beuys: / MULTIPLES, BÜCHER UND KATALOGE. / 10. April–19. Mai 1973”…
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992