- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 17.25 × 12.125 × inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- hors de commerce 3/10
- BR “J. Johns 1985”; below plate BL “HC 3/10”
- Physical Description
- An image of the silhouette of a figure standing in front of a brick wall, L, on right an image of Mona Lisa partially obscured by a semicircle containing a hand and arm. An intaglio print from one copper plate. Image was produced for frontispiece for Poems by Wallace Stevens on smaller paper in edition of 300 (ULAE #234)
- John Lund, Craig Zammiello
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988