- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer (Blue)
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 16-¼ × 11-¼ inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/19
- in pencil BR “J Johns 85-91”; in pencil BL “AP 3/19”
- Physical Description
- An image of the silhouette of a figure standing in front of a brick wall, R, on left an image of Mona Lisa partially obscured by a semicircle containing a hand and arm. A lithograph from two plates.
- Universal Limited Art Editions, Inc.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 1992