- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summertime in Italy #12
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 31.625 × 24 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- trial proof, not editioned
- in pencil front BL “Robert Motherwell” in plate, brown ink front BL in plate “RM”; in pencil front BC “Trial Proof”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from one zinc plate printed in black. No edition of this lithograph was pulled; several artist’s proofs and trial proofs printed in both black and brown, some on buff Arches paper, were signed by the artist. See Belknap 25 for related image.
- Hollander Workshop by Irwin Hollander
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000