- Accession Number
- trial proof, not editioned
- in pencil front BL “Robert Motherwell” in plate, brown ink front BL in plate “RM”; in pencil front BC “Trial Proof”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from one zinc plate printed in black. No edition of this lithograph was pulled; several artist’s proofs and trial proofs printed in both black and brown, some on buff Arches paper, were signed by the artist. See Belknap 25 for related image.
- Hollander Workshop by Irwin Hollander
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000