- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 35-1/8 × 27-3/8 inches
- screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J. Johns ‘74”; BL “3/70”
- Physical Description
- An image of a target printed in blue and yellow on a red square. Above the square are three rectangles from left to right green, orange, purple. Image contains several intentional ink drips from one color onto another. A screenprint from twenty-seven screens.
- Kenjiro Nonaka, Takeshi Shimada
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988