- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 12.25 × 10 × inches
- lithograph, rubber stamping, paint brush, watercolor pads on paper in plexiglass and wood frame
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- Gemini II from an edition of 50
- BL “J. Johns, Gemini II”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- The outline of a target above a red, yellow, blue, watercolor pad and paint brush. A lithograph from one stone, one rubber stamp, with objects.
- Kenneth Tyler
- Credit Line
- Gift of Kenneth E. Tyler, 1985