- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Target with Four Faces
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 29-7/8 × 22-1/8 inches
- etching, soft ground, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘79”; below plate BL “2/88”
- Physical Description
- An image of a target printed in yellow and blue on a red square. Above the red square imabe of wood structure with the word “FACE” printed four times backward. An intaglio print from tour copper plates
- Atelier Crommelynck
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988