- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Target with Plaster Casts
- Jasper Johns
- 1980 and 1989
- sheet 31-1/8 × 24-1/8 inches
- drypoint, etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP XV/XVI from an edition of 60
- front BR “J. Johns ‘80 & '89; front BL "AP XV/XVI
- Physical Description
- An image of a target. Across the top two rows of nine rectangles. Drypoint with existing etching and aquatint. An Itaglio print from one copper plate.
- Atelier Crommelynck
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 1990