- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- The Beach
- Bruno Caruso
- not dated
- framed 18.25 × 18.25 × 1 inches
- oil on board
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- in black paint front BR “Bruno Caruso”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- An image of a man lying on a beach.
- Credit Line
- Given in memory or their uncle, John Rogers Shuman, by Susan Rogers Okie Bush, Jesse Shuman Okie, and Martha Okie-Fouracre from their J.R.S. Collection, 2000
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist