- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- The Hearts Called Minneapolis & St. Paul
- Jim Dine
- installed 49 × 75.5 × inches
- watercolor with suede gloves, wood palette, paintbrush, and paper collaged to paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Unique Works on Paper)
- Accession Number
- .1 left sheet: inpencil across bottom “Jim Dine”; .1 left sheet: in pencil to R of signature “1984 Feb.”.2 right sheet: in pencil along bottom beginning center to R edge: The Hearts Called Minneapolis & St. Paul"
- Physical Description
- Two separate paper panels, each with a heart; left panel has a suede glove attached at center; right panelhas a wood palette attached at center
- Credit Line
- Gift of Beverly and John Rollwagen with additional funds from Art Center Acquisition Fund, 1984/1995
- Object Copyright
- © Jim Dine / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York (image credits)