- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- The Hearts Called Minneapolis & St. Paul
- Jim Dine
- installed 49 × 75.5 × inches
- watercolor with suede gloves, wood palette, paintbrush, and paper collaged to paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Unique Works on Paper)
- Accession Number
- .1 left sheet: inpencil across bottom “Jim Dine”; .1 left sheet: in pencil to R of signature “1984 Feb.”.2 right sheet: in pencil along bottom beginning center to R edge: The Hearts Called Minneapolis & St. Paul"
- Physical Description
- Two separate paper panels, each with a heart; left panel has a suede glove attached at center; right panelhas a wood palette attached at center
- Credit Line
- Gift of Beverly and John Rollwagen with additional funds from Art Center Acquisition Fund, 1984/1995
- Object Copyright
- © Jim Dine / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York (image credits)