- Accession Number
- AP IV/X from an edition of 40
- in pencil front BL “RM AP IV/X”; front BR Motherwell chopmark
- Physical Description
- An aquatint from one copper plate printed in red; lift-ground etching and aquatint from one copper plate printed in black; The collage element is a lift-ground etching and aquatint from two plates printed in dark red and black on German Etching paper.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mosley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000