- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Seasons
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 26.75 × 58.25 × inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil BR “Jasper Johns ‘89”; in pencil BL “36/54”
- Physical Description
- A combination of images Winter, Sping, Summer, Fall printed in black across the sheet. An intaglio print from four copper plates.
- John Lund, Craig Zammiello, Hitoshi Kido, Keith Brintzenhofe
- Credit Line
- Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Stacy Roback, 1991