- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This way Brouwn
- Stanley Brouwn
- sheet 9.625 × 12.5625 × inches
- ink on paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Drawings)
- Accession Number
- in blue ink front BL “Brouwn 64”; stamped ink front BL “THIS WAY BROUWN”
- Physical Description
- A conceptual work in which the artist had a person draw a map leading to the Dam Platz in Amsterdam. Stamped in blue ink LR “THIS WAY BROUWN” The work is to be displayed in an artist specified vitrine.
- Credit Line
- Clinton and Della Walker Acquisition Fund, 2007
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist