- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time Zones (Red Owl)
- Frank Big Bear
- overall installed 67 × 160 inches
- collage on found paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Unique Works on Paper)
- Accession Number
- In black ink on rev. of .30 TR “Frank Big Bear 7-2-12 "Time Zones” (Red Owl)“, in black ink on rev. of .150 TR "Frank Big Bear 2-2-12 "Time Zones” (Red Owl)“, in black ink of rev. of .165 TR "Frank Big Bear "Time Zones” (Red Owl) 7-2-12"
- Physical Description
- A grid of collage on postcards. The postcards are primarily from the artist’s son’s opening at Bockley gallery. A few are from the artists opening. The work is installed in two sections, 17 columns, 5 rows each section. Works within each section are separated by ½ inch, while there is 1.5 inches separating the sections.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2013
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist