- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof 1/15 from an edition of 125
- in pencil front BR “R. Motherwell”; in pencil front BR “a.p. 1/15”
- Physical Description
- An offset lithograph printed in red, blue, and black. This print, without margins and unsigned, was included in the French magazine XXe Siecle, Vol. XL , No. 40, June 1973. Aso included were prints by Marino Marini, Johnny Frielander and Jasper Johns.
- Mourlot, Paris from a plate prepared by Bill Goldston at ULAE
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000