- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 28.75 × 20.125 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof 1/15 from an edition of 125
- in pencil front BR “R. Motherwell”; in pencil front BR “a.p. 1/15”
- Physical Description
- An offset lithograph printed in red, blue, and black. This print, without margins and unsigned, was included in the French magazine XXe Siecle, Vol. XL , No. 40, June 1973. Aso included were prints by Marino Marini, Johnny Frielander and Jasper Johns.
- Mourlot, Paris from a plate prepared by Bill Goldston at ULAE
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000