- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Adolph Gottlieb
- unframed 60.25 × 90 × inches
- oil on canvas
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- Reverse, LR, “Adolph Gottlieb/Trio/69x90/1968”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Brown/Tan field over entire canvas. Top of canvas are three circle forms from left to right Red, Blue, Tan. Lower canvas consists of a large black jagged form.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Esther D. Gottlieb, 1963