- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Two Costumes
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 30-1/8 × 12-¼ inches
- aquatint, etching, drypoint, chine collé on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- A/P III/VIII from an edition of 49
- in pencil BC “J. Johns ‘00”; in pencil front BL “AP III/Viii
- Physical Description
- A image taken from Johns memory of a chinese costume from his childhood.
- John Lund at Jasper Johns’ Low Road Studio, Sharon, CT
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2001