- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 26 × 33.75 × inches
- intaglio on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/11 from an edition of 46
- in pencil front BR “Jasper Johns 01”; in pencil front BL “AP 3/11”
- Physical Description
- Images of Johns’ father, as an infant, with family, a A partial image of Johns’ flag, an image of the nebula, harlequin patterning (Two Costumes 2001.196) A monochromatic version of 2000.16 printed lighter than 2001.200.
- Plates prepared and proofed by John Lund at Jasper Johns’ Low Road Studio, Sharon, CT, edition printed at ULAE
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2001