- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 29.8125 × 22 × inches
- etching on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/30 from an edition of 75
- in pencil front BR “Jasper Johns ‘98”; in pencil front Bl “AP 3/30”
- Physical Description
- A black and white image appropriated from Grunewald altarpiece . The edition was made for the Geldzahler Portfolio in memory of Henry Geldzahler to benefit The Estate Project to Artists with AIDS
- Plates prepared by artist and John Lund at Low Road Studio, Sharon, CT. Printed at Gemini G.E.L., Los Angeles, CA.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2000