- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 27.25 × 19.75 × inches
- intaglio on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/6 from an edition of 37
- in pencil below image BR “Jasper Johns ‘99”; in pencil front BL “AP 3/6”
- Physical Description
- A six color intaglio with an image appropriated from a Grunewald altarpiece.
- John Lund at Jasper Johns’ Low Road Studio, Sharon, CT
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2000